OUTDOOR ADVENTURES IN TROPICAL PARADISE
The tranquil waters of the Bay of Banderas and the tropical green mountains of the Sierra Madre are home to an array of activities that will keep you busy during your stay at La Troza. From snorkeling and kayaking right in front of the property, hiking to waterfalls and scuba diving, fishing and surfing excursions, there is always a thrill to be had. For those seeking a more tranquil experience, yoga classes, cooking lessons and reading by the infinity pool are a perfect excuse to unwind.
- Kayaking - 4 kayaks are available on the beach for your use
- Snorkeling - Snorkeling equipment is provided (snorkels, masks and fins)
- Snorkeling at Los Arcos* - A protected National Park, a 15 minute boat ride away!
- Parasailing* - Nearby beaches Las Animas and Yelapa offer parasailing
- Scuba diving* - Scuba lessons on site (full excursions if certified)
- Zip lining / canopy tours* - Los Veranos Canopy Tour is nearby
- Surf excursions* - Quimixto breaks during the winter months
- Wakeboarding and waterskiing* - Can be done in front of La Troza
- Massages and spa services* - Our Spa is available for all your relaxing needs
- Spearfishing* - Diving for dinner is as adventurous as it gets
- Fishing trips (short and deep sea)* - Charter a boat and bring back dinner!
- Whale watching tours (seasonal)* - Humpback whales can be spotted December-March
- Cooking classes - Can be arranged on site with our award winning chefs
- Hiking tours and waterfall hikes - There are plenty of coastal hiking paths and waterfalls nearby
- Yoga lessons* - We have plenty of zen spaces for yoga and instructors can be arranged
- Jet skiing* - The nearby beach Las Animas offers rentals
- Day trips to Puerto Vallarta - About a 30 minute trip into town
- Yacht excursions* - You may arrange to be picked up and explore the bay by yacht
- Sailboat day excursions* - Learn to sail and explore the nearby beaches by sailboat
- Horseback riding* - Nearby beach Las Animas offers horseback riding tours
- Tequila and mezcal tasting - Tasting experiences may be arranged at La Troza
- Day trips to Las Animas, Quimixto, Yelapa - Small fishing villages a short boat ride away
- Trips to the Botanical Garden* - The Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens are beautiful!
- Visit the Puerto Vallarta Zoo* - Take the kids and learn about local species at the Puerto Vallarta Zoo
- Day trip to Marieta Islands* - A protected National Park with the famous hidden beach
Activities marked with an asterisk* must be arranged before your arrival and are extra $